Google Forms - Add Images as Answers

You can now add images as answers in a Google Forms. Happy Dance!!




One of my favorite activities is 'Which One Does Not Belong' because it gets the children to think about all the possible answers. I am so happy that you can now create Google Forms for this (see template here). The key to this activity is to make it so that there are multiple answers that could be correct. As long as the student can defend their answer correctly it should be accepted. Here is my example:



In this one, I would accept the following answers (not an exhaustive list):
  • Rhombus because the others have right angles.
  • Rhombus because the others have squares as part of the figure.
  • Pyramid because it has triangles as part of the figure.
  • Pyramid because it has one vertex.
  • Cube because it has the most faces.


Check out my tutorial on Google Forms if you need additional assistance with creating forms. 


No comments:

Post a Comment