Favorite Chrome Extensions - Week of March 23rd

My favorite extension this week are all centered around my favorite topic, Google. Many of you might already be aware of these extensions, but I felt it important to share for those who might not know. 

#1Google Voice
Type: Productivity
SummaryMake calls, send SMS, preview Inbox, and get notified of new Google Voice messages on your computer. This extension is only available for United States numbers.


#2: Google Mail Checker
Type: Productivity
SummaryDisplays the number of unread messages in your Google Mail inbox. You can also click the button to open your inbox.


#3: Google Cast
Type: Productivity
SummarySend content to your Chromecast and other devices that support Google Cast. I use this one personally to stream to my TV, but I know teachers out there are using it in their classrooms as well.


#4: Block Sender (for GMail)
Type: Productivity
SummaryBlock annoying emails in Gmail. Say goodbye to unwanted newsletters, individuals, and other uninvited email senders. Note: free version allows a couple blocks, but there is a paid subscription available.



No comments:

Post a Comment